Friday, June 3, 2011

Warm up my creativity,the first frame of the trip


This was my first shot of this trip. The wall of the store, hanging the beer bottles. Look very graphical to me.
Other than a photography, I did a simple sketch of the entrance of this small village.

Our first spot was at Shang Li, nice wooden architectural village but a little touristy for me. I was not so interested to go shoot the lake or its landscape. I stepped out from the photographer crowds and went by myself to sketch a picture with some Chinese school students. They were in their art class and were assigned to draw and paint the scene. I talked to few students but they did not understand much English but I managed to borrow a small chair, searched my spot and began drawing. I spent an hour to get this drawing done hopefully when i am back, I would have time to refine it.
It was a good exercising for my hands and eyes coordination. Now it was time to produce some good photographs!

Captured and Sketched By KanJANA

No comments:

Post a Comment