Friday, June 3, 2011

Ugly Kids are all the same







These were shot during my first spot of the latest trip to Shangrila, China. A small village in Shang Li.

I was wandering around without interesting in shooting landscape and spotted this young attractive boy who stepped out from the shop. I always shoot kids so I would like to update the portraiture portfolio. so, I called to get attention from the boy ( on the right in the second pictures) and began shooting. Not quite yet get the shot I satisfied, I kept trying and then, the other boy came in and tried giving me posses and signed me to shoot him. I did not want to capture him because I was more interested in the other cute boy. But as same as all the ugly kid i met everywhere, he sticked around and never left. And he wanted to be in every of my picture. I could not shake him away. I stopped shooting to distract his interest but every times I began to shoot, he came in the frame. I was tired and gave up. So,the best shot I got was to compromise my intention and captured both of them having a fun time eating some sweet snacks together. It came out lovely and of course the ugly one want to be at front!

More portraiture picture from this trip, please see post "The Portrait of Chinese"

Captured by KanJANA

No comments:

Post a Comment