Friday, June 3, 2011

Who s the man!

(DRAFT only..... Need to put pictures)
Viewer, if you stop by, please come back this weekend...

MUGHECUR, was the first serious spot of the trip. It was a national park where you went up to the top by the mini bus, then you walked further up to the Tibetan village for 45 minutes. It was very good exercising and you could now see who could survive this trip and who may not.




Shot of me in front of the Tibetan house. After a long walk up, thanks for the training i did in BKK before coming here, I felt no complication and I felt more manly than some of the Thai guys who never exercise.
Some gave up and had to be on the horseback, some almost fainted and began speaking to the stranger.
There was The one we had to give him the medal, Simon, an Australian photographer, whom I helped designing his first published book, joined our Thai group and came together from Bangkok. He is 65 years old, carried two very heavy cameras, but managed to walk like flying!





After the Tibetan village, we walked down to shoot the water stream, the Du Juan flower. The big lake..... All what Chinese came for, natural landscape.
I began to feel like I could no longer shoot mountain and forest. I need culture, people, and a better lunch!

Captured by KanJANA
Location:Mu Ger Xua

No comments:

Post a Comment